Re: John – 14th

Postby Jane » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:19:25 pm

OfflineJane
    Seems like nobody here really liked you John. . . .interesting because nobody left in the game did either. HAHA!BAZING!

Postby John » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44:56 am

OfflineJohn
    Jane wrote:Seems like nobody here really liked you John. . . .interesting because nobody left in the game did either. HAHA!BAZING!

I bet more people like me than they do you and that's including the hosts.
    HAHA!BAZING!

And my vote off wasn't unanimous this game or my last like yours was so there's proof someone was on my side and likes me.
    HAHA!BAZING!

Postby Erica » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59:31 am

OfflineErica
    John wrote:
    Erica wrote:
    John wrote:Interestingly enough, from the first 2-3 days of the game, you were the most inactive AND the most boring.

It was a bad weekend for me as I had my brothers bachelor party hence why I wasn't around and most people were aware of that fact.
    Maybe you weren't because when I wrote to you and you replied with a one word answer which made no sense and made me think WTF? What is this chick on?

It was the raping one right?
    There were 8 other people on the tribe, and only about 2 of them were actually PMing me anything of substance. By the time I got to your PM, I honestly wanted to pull my eyes out. I was so tired of "Hi Erica! How are you?" Thats why I was so upfront with Brook (The other latecomer) and immediately started talking game with him. But I just couldn't deal with PMing 9 people the same mundane shit. Sorry if that made you think I was on drugs icon_rolleyes

And I think everyone is lumping me with Jane (Love her though) and claiming I didn't try to PM anyone. The only people I didn't PM were Ted, Tyrone, John, and Jolanda for a short while. Everyone else on NuPatalima, I PMed and actually tried to talk to them.

Whatever, this is John's thread. Lets keep talking about him. John, How the fuck did Fabio get voted out?

Postby Jane » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14:04 am

OfflineJane
    John wrote:
    Jane wrote:Seems like nobody here really liked you John. . . .interesting because nobody left in the game did either. HAHA!BAZING!

I bet more people like me than they do you and that's including the hosts.
    HAHA!BAZING!

And my vote off wasn't unanimous this game or my last like yours was so there's proof someone was on my side and likes me.
    HAHA!BAZING!

I'm pretty sure the host love me and really look at the people that were on OUR tribe icon_lol as if they were the best judge of awesomeness that was I

Postby Erica » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51:38 pm

OfflineErica
    Jane, not saying that this is the case, but these people could be really interesting in their confessionals, just reluctant to show it publicly. Think BB12 Britney

Postby Jane » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55:16 pm

OfflineJane
    Oh I already took that into account but knowing what I know from the people I was with i.e. Holly her confessional is full of self gloating and patting herself on the back

Postby John » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39:22 pm

OfflineJohn
    Erica wrote:Interestingly enough, from the first 2-3 days of the game, you were the most inactive AND the most boring.

It was a bad weekend for me as I had my brothers bachelor party hence why I wasn't around and most people were aware of that fact.
    Maybe you weren't because when I wrote to you and you replied with a one word answer which made no sense and made me think WTF? What is this chick on?[/quote][/quote]
    It was the raping one right?
    There were 8 other people on the tribe, and only about 2 of them were actually PMing me anything of substance. By the time I got to your PM, I honestly wanted to pull my eyes out. I was so tired of "Hi Erica! How are you?" Thats why I was so upfront with Brook (The other latecomer) and immediately started talking game with him. But I just couldn't deal with PMing 9 people the same mundane shit. Sorry if that made you think I was on drugs icon_rolleyes

And I think everyone is lumping me with Jane (Love her though) and claiming I didn't try to PM anyone. The only people I didn't PM were Ted, Tyrone, John, and Jolanda for a short while. Everyone else on NuPatalima, I PMed and actually tried to talk to them.

Whatever, this is John's thread. Lets keep talking about him. John, How the fuck did Fabio get voted out?[/quote]

No idea what your comment was now but it was random.

As for Fabio, Ted wanted him gone for a number of reasons. The main one was they wanted to screw Dan over from getting anymore power as they said he was strong and in control and as they were partners he was cut loose. I'm also starting to wonder if Jake was in on it and conveniently turned up when the votes were being read. I didn't realise Jake and Ted were so tight. Chase also expressed a desire to wanting to work with Fabio which freaked Ted out so that was another reason.

I also wanted to keep my partner around and the only way I could do that was by eliminating Fabio.

The only person I wanted to get rid of was Yve but she was tight with everyone and no one wanted to get rid of her. It was a choice between Marty or Fabio.

Hope that answers your question. icon_smile

Postby John » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:40:38 pm

OfflineJohn
    No idea what your comment was now but it was random.

As for Fabio, Ted wanted him gone for a number of reasons. The main one was they wanted to screw Dan over from getting anymore power as they said he was strong and in control and as they were partners he was cut loose. I'm also starting to wonder if Jake was in on it and conveniently turned up when the votes were being read. I didn't realise Jake and Ted were so tight. Chase also expressed a desire to wanting to work with Fabio which freaked Ted out so that was another reason.

I also wanted to keep my partner around and the only way I could do that was by eliminating Fabio.

The only person I wanted to get rid of was Yve but she was tight with everyone and no one wanted to get rid of her. It was a choice between Marty or Fabio.

Hope that answers your question

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20:56 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Erica wrote:
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    Well, we could always do The Fall.

icon_wacko

Or we could never EVER do that EVER

He's (finally) retiring the fall though, because someone was in the hospital all weekend and got eliminated

I was in that game, and I helped the cause by seriously bitching him out for doing such a terrible challenge. John was in it too, and either me or him would have been eliminated if not for the player in the hospital.

Postby Erica » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39:21 pm

OfflineErica
    I wish I could ask who you were in the game. It was pretty fun.

Postby Brook » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14:53 pm

OfflineBrook
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    Erica wrote:
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
    Well, we could always do The Fall.

icon_wacko

Or we could never EVER do that EVER

He's (finally) retiring the fall though, because someone was in the hospital all weekend and got eliminated

I was in that game, and I helped the cause by seriously bitching him out for doing such a terrible challenge. John was in it too, and either me or him would have been eliminated if not for the player in the hospital.

I was there too icon_glare

Postby Erica » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38:44 pm

OfflineErica
    lol so 4 of us were in it? Looking forward to who was who. Although I think I have ideas

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:58:55 pm

OfflineJohn
    Erica wrote:lol so 4 of us were in it? Looking forward to who was who. Although I think I have ideas

RRR had too many annoying people so you could really be anyone. Where do I start? Bertie, Booker, Cowboy, Taylor, Jye, Corinne, Benton, Seymour, Damon, Stephen (although I didn't mind him) and half of them can already be ruled out as they are strong posters on GTFO.

The answers to who we were are on here. I've seen it.

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:00:13 pm

OfflineJohn
    Also Ami was in it too so there were 5 of us.

Postby Erica » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:18:53 pm

OfflineErica
    Well I am one of those people. And I think I know 100% who you were. Still not sure if I'm allowed to say, but it starts with an L and ends with Z?

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:34:41 pm

OfflineJohn
    Erica wrote:Well I am one of those people. And I think I know 100% who you were. Still not sure if I'm allowed to say, but it starts with an L and ends with Z?

Well I can tell you that you are 100% incorrect. I was not Liz and neither were any of the others.

The game has finished for us so I don't see why we can't talk about past games. We aren't discussing anyone still in the game so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Postby Erica » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01:01 am

OfflineErica
    Okay so you were Fabio? If so then lol

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:22:49 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    I don't think you should talk much about your ID for the players who don't know who you were, but whatever.

I was Emma and Ami was Lena. I will also say that me, Ami, John, and Brook were all in a short-lived alliance for a portion of the game, which was crazy because we were all on Guatuso together last season of Stranded.

Postby Ken » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:20:15 am

OfflineKen
    Jane wrote:
    John wrote:
    Jane wrote:I was told by Ken not to speak with you and Russell said you were bad news. Not my fault you had a bad reputation too <_<

You should have known if somebody was offering up the blood of one of their own they couldn't be trusted LOL

Well you're an idiot then because I did nothing to either Ken or Russell and I never played with either of them in the past so if you believed them its no wonder you were voted out first. They were both targeting me because I was quite inactive the first weekend so I barely spoke to either of them.

My partner also said you were an idiot but I still made the effort to speak with you. God gave me a mind to think for myself and not be gullible and believe what others say.

And as for my reputation. I've played four games now and I've been true to my word and been loyal to all my alliances I've ever made so you've been fed some BS and you bought it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe Ken and Russell were trying to hide their reputations?

I never trusted those that turned on you and I was trying to turn the last vote on Yve as I saw her as a snake but her partner Chase who I was aligned with didn't appreciate me for making that suggestion and both of them flipped the vote on me.

It is what it is, I tried to make a move and it didn't work for me.

My alliance was with Brook, Ted and Chase and I was true to all four of them which shows me to be a loyal player so remember that when you talk about me and my reputation.

I never had a solid alliance with Fabio and I know he was never keen to work with me and was very bummed with the first switch up as he had something going on with the original tribe which I wasnt a part of plus there was nothing I could have done to save him as everyone was adamant in getting rid of him.

I was just fucking with ya icon_laughing nobody said shit i just didn't want to talk to you because you were ugly in that picture. HA HA at your reaction though too bad you didn't have spunk sooner. icon_wub

Alol icon_wub

Previous

Return to Losers Lodge