Episode 14 - FTC

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02:10 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making the Final 3! icon_mml

So, I don't have much to ask you, because it all comes down to the wire now. Use this space to prepare some thoughts about why you should win, or write your opening speech or whatnot.

But most of all, good luck!

Re: Episode 14 - FTC

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:34:12 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    So lots of questions looking forward, but first things first looking back to your last two confessionals;

Jake wrote:The final 3 in my heart is Jake, Yve, Tyrone. I adore Ken and want him to be there too, but we can't afford to let him be there. Ppls might see Yve & I as his slaves, even though we have both worked hard to get here. It is making me feel horrible to pretend like it will be the three of us in the final 3.

Idk if I have the heart to cut him icon_unsure ...
    People tell me to take my emotions out of the game but idk how to icon_weep

Jake wrote:ty so much Mia icon_wub I'll try my hardest to.

I've been thinking a lot about final 3 actually. I would want my final 3 to be myself, Tyrone & someone. I adore Ken but in my mind he can't be there for me to have a shot. The more I think about it, the more I think Yve is the greatest threat to win over the jury. They like her way more than they like me surely- and anyone that I might've had going for me on the jury, Yve has those same people. I think it's a losing battle for me to take her, but idk if I have the heart to get rid of her icon_unsure .

What happened here? How did Ken get into the F3 at Tyrone's expense? Could this cost you the game??

Now the FTC, have you ever had to face a Jury before? What is your plan of attack, what are your selling points? Would you vote for you over these two?

Gimme a rundown of where you expect each Juror is leaning right now, and what you intend to do to ensure they decide to vote Jake.

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50:19 am

OfflineJake
    This is literally the worst possible night for this to be scheduled on for me. I can try to write a speech during work cuz I have somewhere important to be after that. Is it bad for me to not be able to show up like at all tonight? Maybe on my phone but I doubt I'll be very present. Like is all the questioning going on tonight & if so is it live? soz icon_unsure

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:30:28 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I'll get Jeff to clarify but the typical run of things is for it to be on half-live at least, like the whole thing is on over the course of a day. Meaning you could log in for answers and rebuttals after your thing. You will need an opener for the kick-off for sure though.

Let me get Jeff in here.

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:04:30 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Hey, i gave you guys the chance to make the schedule last longer and everyone wanted it to be condensed. I cannot be here thursday-sunday so...

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44:10 pm

OfflineJake
    I think I want Ken to win more than I want me to- is that messed up?

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47:51 pm

OfflineJake
    I figured my chances wouldn't be very good, so I am pleasantly surprised with some of the support I'm getting. omw, it's touching icon_cry icon_wub Like I expected to be completely snubbed, so yay.

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00:15 pm

OfflineJake
    Bitter juries are both amazing to watch and the most fucking frustrating thing ever. I guess I didn't treat some of these people right on the way out icon_razz whatevs. Holly has to be the smartest bitch in the room, she has to have all eyes on her and be known as the best of course. I'm really surprised with how understanding & mature & respectful Jolanda is being icon_yes She was pretty great.

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:47:02 pm

OfflineJake
    I was actually able to show up for the second half-ish or so icon_biggrin yay. I still don't think I have a chance, I don't even want to visit the grimy, bitter, hate-filled juryhouse when this is through. I will continue to live in Jake's World where the jury was just too jealous of my amazing gameplay to award me votes icon_wub I am happy for Yve though who will likely win even though I want Ken to win. They are my faves people.

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24:37 am

OfflineJake
    I wonder if it comes down to me lacking a killer instinct. It's something that has hindered me in the past (IRL) but I am kind of glad I don't have one- winning has just never seemed really important to me.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48:04 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Well, good luck with the vote. Don't forget you still have all day to get in there and re-address anything you feel like you've missed.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:01:37 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Whatcha upto Jakey? Nervousing or just idling?

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:05:40 pm

OfflineJake
    Writing my fallen comrades icon_wub Just remembering how much I loved some of these people before they left.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:41:58 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Good woman yourself.

And ew @ scratching your vag. I can't believe I typed that. icon_lol

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:57:15 pm

OfflineJake
    oh was that comment directed at me then icon_razz dw I'll finish them soon & post em.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:00:54 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Both you and her :P

Return to Jake