Fallen Comrades

7th Place

Fallen Comrades

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08:14 am

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    If you have time, you should consider doing this. Just post them here. It's a good time to reminisce about all the players that have been voted out, and a good fun read for everyone afterward.

(oh & you should do the hosts too!)

Re: Fallen Comrades

Postby Russell » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:11:41 pm

OfflineRussell
    Why would I do the hosts when y'all hated me aside from maybe Brenda and Kim?

But I'll do the players.

Postby Russell » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05:23 pm

OfflineRussell
    PREMERGE:

-You coulda been entertainin', and I really hoped you would be, but you weren't. Fuck you.

-You were a really fun secret partner - I do gotta admit that. I sure wish you'd a stayed around so we coulda done some damage together in this game.

-You sucked, and I have no idea why you were brought back.

-I never met you, but I bet you sucked.

-TRAGIC. My biggest mistake of the game was lettin' you go our over Tyrone. I really, really do wish I woulda stepped up and made sure that yer ass was safe, but what can you do now? I really wish you wouldn't have been such a bitch ta everybody.

-You were so great in this. I don't know if you liked me as much as I liked you, but I couldn't care less. I was workin' with you in this game regardless of whether you wanted it or not. Sorry Chase betrayed you.

-You were fun to talk to, but you woulda been a headache and a half ta try and play with.

-Damn good competitor. Terrible social player. I'm sure glad they took yer ass out before the merge.

Postby Russell » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20:03 pm

OfflineRussell
    -Your boot was prob'ly the worst of the game for me. You were such a good ally in this, and I'd a stuck to ya like glue in this game. You were a sweetheart, and I really, really wish you had kept yer damn mouth shut fer a couple a rounds bout bootin' Tyrone. But oh well. That purple rock was so damn close ta takin' out Yve too. Fuck you fer not lettin' her get PRODed outta the game.

-I liked you in the game at Palena with our tennis talks. I thought you kinda sucked in the merge. I think you currently suck ass with how you are behavin' on the jury.

-We were close before you got swapped. Then you got too buddy-buddy with Yve. I hated that she poisoned you. You had to go so that Danny would make a move in this game. Sorry bout that.

-I feel real, real guilty bout bootin you - only cause I didn't realize how truly stupid the other players were. I thought that people saw how close Yve was ta you and Jo, and that Yve would go if Jo won immunity. Oops. I robbed you of what was sure ta be a solid endgame run, and I wish I coulda undo my vote fer you so that the season could have a better ending. People are gon call me bitter, and to that I say HELL YES I AM. Holly was the best player in this cast, and she was robbed by other players' stupidity.

-Robbed. That's all I got ta say. Sorry you were takin' out the way you were. I honestly wanted to go to the end of the game with you, cause fer some reason people didn't like you. I always enjoyed your presence in the game, and I think yer boot was completely ridiculous.

-I liked you and had so much more respect for you til you hit the jury. You were a great ally in this til I needed to depend on you. Then you helped build Yve up to win the game. Devastating. I kinda resent you for it. You, me, Danny, and Tyrone shoulda thought bout changin' that vote and you talked me out of it. I can't even say you were robbed, cause honestly you gave Yve the boost she needed to win this shit.

-If I did this a while ago, I'd a had nothin' but positive things. But you really started ta go inactive towards the end there, and I think that cost you, me, and Jo the game. And that idol play.... I never chastised you over it, cause I figured you was prob'ly beatin' yerself up. But seriously, that sucked ass.

-Wow. You really sucked. I hated every minute of playing in this game with you. That's all.

To the final three: Y'all will know my thoughts when you hear 'em at FTC.

Return to Russell