Episode 10

7th Place

Episode 10

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01:54 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Congrats on making Final 10! You're half way there! *Bon Jovi plays silently in the background*

I don't have a lot to ask you, so I guess you should just tell me what's up.

Re: Episode 10

Postby Russell » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15:17 am

OfflineRussell

I could stick with Holly and Jill ta move forward in the game. I think that'd be a safe was ta make the final 6 or so. But honestly, I find that ta be unbelievably boring. So that ain't gon happen on my watch.

My question. Do I turn on 'em at final 10 with:

ten:
    russ, ken, chase, jake, yve, jill = holly
    jo, holly, ty, danny = chase

russ, ken, chase, jake, danny, ty = holly
    jo, holly, yve, jill = chase

---
    -or-
    ---

Do I make my move at the final 9 like this:

nine:
    russ, ken, jake, jve, jill = holly
    jo, holly, ty, danny = ken

-or-

russ, ken, jake, danny, tyrone = holly
    jo, holly, yve, jill = ken

The problem that I'm encountering is that Yve completely jumped from the sinking ship that was Atacama. Jake is in the process, but he didn't do it fast enough. Jake and Chase are confident that Yve will vote with 'em, but she showed me at this last vote that she ain't even interested in entertaining the notion.

I think the key ta turnin' this game around is ta actually work with Danny/Tyrone and the Atacama boys left over. I think Jake is pretty close with Danny, and Ken will stick with any plan that involves him not goin' home. Hell, Jill's even brought up the idea ta me about votin out Holly. I don't think that it's necessary ta involve her, but the smaller the gap between the two sides the better, right?

MOVIN' FORWARD

I think it's better ta wait til 9. I love Chase, and I think he knows he's fucked. He'd be a possible jury vote fer me if he made it. Right now, I think Wendy definitely would too, and might possibly be turnin' the tides in my favor on the jury.

After bootin' Holly at 9, I'd set out ta take out Yve next. Hopefully form a final 5 deal with myself, Kenny, Danny, Tyrone, and Jolanda. Then a final three with Danny and Tyrone would hopefully bring me a win in this game.

Any questions?

Postby Russell » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29:41 pm

OfflineRussell
    I'm shakin' my head at these god damn stupid players.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:31:23 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Russell wrote:I'm shakin' my head at these god damn stupid players.

icon_surprised

Fill me in, please. Who is being stupid? I see you haven't cast your vote yet. What's the plan for tonight? Is it still Chase or Holly? And have you started thinking about the end game yet?

Also, what's your take on the partner pairs that are left?

Return to Russell