S14 - Fabio - JediJun
    S14 - Chase - AveryC
    S15 - Jake - SimonLOFT
    S15 - Ken - Gojira
    S15 - Ted Rogers Jr - Virtuanno
    S17 - Jolanda - ChuckietheDuckie
    S17 - Brook - The Doctor
    S17 - John - xgjio
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Apps & Bios

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:05:08 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Savaii
    I am a member of the following forums: Survivor Sucks, ORG Yuniverse
    Are you available to check messages throughout the day? Yes

1. How much time can you devote to the game? What are your problem hours of the day?

I can devote a lot of time to the game. 9-10:30 EST/GMT-5 on Monday's and Wednesday's are probably my largest problem areas.

2. What is your main motivation for playing?

My main motivation behind playing is the recognition this series has in the ORG community and how much of a force it has been.

3. Have you played in other online games? If so, how many/what type?

I have played in other online games.
    2 Survivor based ORGs, 1 Big Brother ORG, 1 MTV's The Challenge ORG and 1 Multi-Format ORG.

4. Which 3 "SURVIVOR" contestants match your personality the best and how?

Brian Corridan: Brian is very smart and egotistical without being exuberant about it. He manages to come across as intelligent without shoving it into people's faces and is very Northeast/Ivy League, despite struggling to adapt into his cast in his season. I feel like he's a big fan and analyzes his knowledge of the game to not only be smart, but to also be strategic.

Sarah Dawson: Dawson was somebody who was a big fan of the game and applied that to her time and used her strengths to her advantage. Despite coming in 13th, she made a big impact on the game and made herself memorably by kissing Jeff Probst. However, she was a very social player and she embodies the fact that social game is a big part of Survivor and shows the earliest essence of it. In her secret scenes she expressed that her strategy was to make everybody comfortable with her, which went into her attire in that she was very visible and bright in the game, making a presence.

Jessica Kiper: Sugar is a rare player in that she's a very emotional player who took control of the game ass backwards but had a big effect on Gabon and its outcome, nobody could argue that. Despite being a basket case after HvV she controlled the game strictly through emotions and displayed how Survivor is much deeper than a strategical/physical game and it has many layers.

5. Which 3 "SURVIVOR" contestants are your favorite and why?

Danni Boatwright: Danni is often not respected as a winner but I think she had a great strategy that was outside of the box of a simple pagonging. Her tribe came into the merge without the numbers and she managed to turn that around and not only do that but get 6 jury votes. Her strategical and social game was pretty awesome, and she wasn't bad in challenges. She convinced the majority group to vote her off last and then used her skills to turn them against each other and then finalized her gameplay by winning the FIC and seperating the F2 deal.

Cirie Fields: Cirie represents the people who are typically typecasted in these games by going far in 2/3 of her visits, the one she wasn't successful in was where she openly admitted to not trying as hard and wanting to relax in that game instead of taking the gameplay further, and she was only blindsided and idoled to keep the tribe strong not because anybody really wanted her gone. But she is somebody who is not physical and can focus on strategic and social game and would've won in both of her better appearances had she made it far in the game.

Abi-Maria Gomes: In a season of stars, Abi definitely stood out and made her name in the Survivor world. She was fierce and never stood back and never gave up, tearing her ACL on Day 1 of the game and still continuing to last until Day 37 I believe, doing 36 days of surviving in those conditions and on top of doing challenges and still lasting. She betrayed RC, found the idol, managed to survive TWICE past where she was supposed to go, win an immunity that gave her an amazing edit.

6. If confronted by a fellow castaway, what would your initial reaction be?

My initial reaction would be shock because it all depends on who it is, my relationship with them and why they decided to confront me. But I will try my best to handle it tactfully but by no means am I submissive, I'm a go-getter if I want them to know something, I'll let them know and if it causes conflict, who cares but if its on the boards they BETTER be ready.

7. How would you like to be portrayed on the real show if you had the option?

If I had the option to how I was portrayed I'd portray myself accurately but also positively. I have a problem holding my tongue so America would probably hate me ala Colton to some of the comments I'd made, but Id'give myself a CPN or UTRM edit depending on what place I get and how far I make it into the game. If I win CPN, If I gom id merge mainly UTRN/MORN - I want to be a bit negative but not all the times, not a complete villain but somebody who is cutthroat and strategic.

8. How do you think you would actually be portrayed?

I think I'll be portrayed as somebody who is a bit lazy, but knows the game and knows what they are doing to some extent, being relatively analytical and smart about the game whilst trying their best to get further and advance in the game.

9. What personality types do you typically get along with?

I get along with people who are slightly mean, I usually bond with people in games because of a mutual hate for others, so I'm going to bond with those who find others annoying, who are critical/sarcastic.

10. What personality types do you typically clash with?

I personally clash with control freaks and extremes; extremes are just people who are just all the way to one side no matter what they do, who can't be swayed no matter what. I can't stand them and how they play and how they live, and control freaks just can't control me, so we clash.

11. What style of game play do you most respect?

I most respect the gameplays based on "Suggesting, not Telling" That is when you have an alliance, don't TELL Them what to do but ask them so they feel secure with you and your alliance and deal with them and that they feel like they have significant power. This was practiced mostly by Yul from Cook Islands and Brian from Thailand.

12. What is your strategy going into the game?

Going into the game my strategy is pure integration. Integrate myself into the group, be known in the group, have everybody know me and be comfortable with me and always get included in plans. I'm not going to secure myself to a side early, I'm going to be active, I'm going to try my hardest in challenges and I'm just going to go all out in this game.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.

I like cake, and I'm full of character and I give sexy confessionals.
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16:55 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Duck/duckfarmer0000

1. How much time can you devote to the game? What are your problem hours of the day?

Given the time zone differences you might expect some issues in this area, but other Aussies have played, I've just come off a win in a US time ORG from GTFO so I'm more than capable of putting in the time for a game.

Givea big middle finger to crows2/Lisi and any other dickhead Aussies who continue to poison people regarding my character over on the Aussie board. He copied this Stranded to do his Aussie one, he can't ignore if I win this one. And tell Yog I should have won AUS v USA Stranded they did.

4 Blues World games on US time (1 win). 2 Sasqwatch games (inc. 1 2nd) on AUS time. Many others scattered.

I'll give you 4. Malcolm. Little bit cocky, more than capable, wise beyond his years. Todd. Always thinking, strategist. Ozzy. Again with the cockiness and ability. Heidk. Cold and calculated.

Malcolm and Ozzy for reasons alluded to above. Ethan for being the first winner I picked from Episode 1.

No one should have any reason to confront me and if they even think about it, I diffuse the situation and then get everyone else to tell said castaway to fuck off.

As the most awesome person you ever saw.

as above

Not so much personality types but people who actually have a brain and can communicate I have a much better time getting along with than stupid wankers who don't know their left foot from their right.

The stupid assholes who have too much arrogance and confidence for their own good whereby they think they are always right even though they have no clue whatsoever.

Strong games with strategic prowess and challenge skill. The latter is something I'll easily take out so I'm obliged to respect it.

Be active. Be sociable. Make strong alliances. Win challenges. Make it to the end. Win.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.

You'll regret not casting me for Greece. How you cast a bunch that would let someone like Shark Park win just baffles me.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17:55 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Bitch Pudding / AlwaysAwesomeAdam

Usually anything after 9 PM is fine. I mean I can log on from work and "socialize" but for competitions after 9PM is prefered. WED/THUR is my off days. Weekends would suck but oh well

I am not going to go with the typical overused statement to win or to have a good time. I just want to kinda take out my frustrations from the day on people. I mean I don't take anything personal so I hope they won't either (even though some do)

Yes. My first one was Megavivor (which went nuts) and then I dominated as Sydney Wheeler in Supreme Redemption, Dominated again as Charlotte Pickels in Rugrats, once again as Kristy Jo in The Mansion. Usually blonde women work well for me. I played as Mee Mee in Dexter's Lab and went racist with it and talked about FRY CHICKEN.

CHELSEA (one world) - I'm always saying what's on my mind without a filter and from the "go fuck yourselves" she did during her season that's kinda me. Like I don't care who you are if you make me mad you will know

SYDNEY WHEELER because i'm pretty ^_^ and aware. Even though in Tocatins she wasn't shown as a threat she was always trying to get rid of JT and Taj which is something I would have done.

ABI MARIE GOMES - pretty much like CHELSEA but I have a tendacy to get people to hate me very easily and call me undeserving. People think its a huge antic (which in part it is because I want to annoy them) but some of its me.

Kelly Cznarnecki - She was just funny and raw. I loved the few days she was there

Parvati Shallow - A great player and a great female in the Survivor series.

Sydney Wheeler - SO beautiful

Maybe make a rap about how I want to beat their ass or just continually call them out in a public thread. I don't like people who run behind backs and talk crap. Just do it publically and get it out of the way if need be.

As long as I'm not invisible or a douche.

Probably a douche

Laid back people because they are just casual and allow me to take control

Ugly fat people with a false sense of confidence. I hate somebody who is so arrogant and full of themselves especially when they're ugly and fat. That trait is reserved if you look good but I also hate people who think they know more than me.

One that doesn't cause me to leave. Seriously, if somebody stabs me in the back I will probably NOT vote for them to win (if in the position). Even though I'm mean sometimes being loyal is a big thing. You can be mean but if you're loyal then it doesn't matter.

I'm not going to make one. I think sometimes you preconceive these strategies and when they fail you are left fluttering without any other option. You have to size your opponents up and decide if they are suitable and how to play them and those you know you won't have anything with get rid of them. Constantly changing my strategy to fit the current spot of the game is my strategy

Like I know my responses to above probably makes me come across as a mean person but if you talk to some of my allies in previous games beneath the bitch exterior is somebody who stayed loyal to their friends and never really betrayed them. So I just have a rough exterior but a heart of diamonds.

If you don't pick me I will be pissed

I like Pizza

I hate playing male characters. Even though I have a penis I can venture more behind that of a female.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19:26 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: coolcoolcool
    I am a member of the following forums: Survivor Sucks, Australian

Because I am Australian, time zones will likely be a source of difficulty. However as I understand it, most games take place at around 8-9pm in America, which is 11am-12pm in Australia, I am available during this time as I am on uni holidays, and it will give me something to do during the day time :P. I would likely be able to devote quite a substantial amount of time to the game at the moment, and will likely check in regularly. Problems hours would likely be mornings and early afternoon.

I am so intrigued by game theory and dynamics, and often find myself aimlessly analysing moves I could make were I to play Survivor myself, even though I know that as an Australian my chances are less than zero. I believe that ORGs are an interesting way to test that skill and give me the chance to play a fun, interesting, dynamic game.
    Also I just want to have a bunch of fun and play with some cool people

I am currently playing the Australian Stranded: Cote d'Ivoire (which should be finished/wrapping up by the time this game begins). It is my first ORG and I am finding it very enjoyable. link: http://strandedcotedivoire.proboards.com/index.cgi?

1. Rob Cesternino - Yeah, I know, it's probably the most cliche'd answer you get, but deal with it ok? I honestly do think that Rob is the closest to my personality. Nervous humour, critical mind, politically correct to a person's face and then bitingly critical of them behind their backs, an unhealthy obsession with awesome tv shows like Community and Game of Thrones, and the ability to completely separate the game from life and as such, disregard for bullshit like honour and integrity. So yeah, while many people claim to be like him, I honestly believe I am like him... so there.
    2. Courtney Yates - Yes I am a straight male, but if I am honest, my humour is much more similar to hers: snarky, absurd and almost always at someone else's expense. I have been known to make people cry simply by bombarding them with witty insults. Not proud of it, just sayin.
    3. Greg Buis. Once again, absurdist humour is something which really appeals to me. He's a little weird, but in an endearing way, and I think that's definitely similar to me.

1. Dawn Meehan. I am always a fan of the MILFs (previous faves have been: Debbie (<3), Holly, Edna, Sarita, Yve), but Dawn really is a special one for me. That challenge where she wins the weight-holding for Savaii against Stacey can almost always give me goosebumps. I think I like the fact that she is such a nice, kind woman and yet I believe definitely has the capability to think strategically and play a savvy game.

I think my reaction would vary based on a case-by-case basis. However, I would have no hesitation to lie if I needed to. However, if someone confronted me and it seemed like they had strong evidence I would likely admit my duplicity and explain my reasoning rationally and logically, while also saying that I am open to an alternate plan if they have a better idea. I find that being honest about lying can often make people trust you more strangely, and I think it is a strategy I would definitely employ.

An edit similar to Rob Cesternino's edit in season 6 would be my version of ideal: funny, strategic and well-liked. Well-loved by the audience and viewed as the deserving winner and main player in the game.

I think it is possible I could be portrayed as gullible, silly and naive. People often underestimate me because I am not afraid to play the fool in conversation and act slightly dopey, even though it is usually for humour rather than presenting my true self. It is quite possible that the edit could take these sort of actions and put them out of context, and I could very easily end up with a Fabio-esque edit.

I get along with people who have good senses of humour and high analytical and critical intelligence. I am also very interested in pop culture and enjoy having conversations about TV shows, books, movies and music. In terms of alpha/beta or dominant/passive personalities, I find that I can be quite a chameleon. I think I am usually quite an alpha/dominant player, but I can play passive and try to control things from behind the scenes if I think it is necessary. There are people who like to be led and I have no problem stepping up to be their leader, and then there are other people who want to lead, and in those cases I usually will take the role of a follower who often suggests alternate pathways subtly that I think could be the best move for the leader's consideration.

I cannot STAND people who are ignorant, especially those who seem to take pride in being ignorant and not striving to try to improve their intelligence and knowledge. Examples of Survivors I think are like that are Skupin and Ozzy, who I loathe. People who are small-minded and not open to conversation, reason and light-hearted debates frustrate me immensely because I think it is an ignorant way to live your life... But yeah... that's my rant done!
    Also people who watch Two and a Half Men/listen to One Direction.

Games like Rob C, Stephen Fishbach, Kim Spradlin and Sophie. These people for the most part kept their strategising subtle and behind-the-scenes and really took the time to understand who they were playing with and be able to know how to play WITH them and not AGAINST them

I want to stay fairly low-profile pre-merge, play it safe and go with the smartest alliance until the merge. At the merge I want to shake things up and make it a little bit more interesting. One thing I really want to accomplish also is to form a strong alliance with another person who is strategic and rational who I can work with throughout the duration of the game (a sort of Denise/Malcolm relationship, or Stephen/JT Kim/Chelsea to a lesser extent) and make moves together, until cutting them off at the final 4/3

Nothing to say, just think that I hope you think that I would make an interesting player and I am excited to start. I really am more interested in playing an exciting, interesting game than anything else tbh, I don't want to be bored :P

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21:18 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Draylen
    I am a member of the following forums: ORG Yuniverse

Most of the day I'm available, though I have some occassional problems. I sleep usually about midnight to seven or eight.

I enjoy meeting other people.

I played Jerri for my first Surviver type game, then lurked a couple, then played Todd (Susie's husband) in RRR, and then four other roles in a two month period during which I burned out. It was... fun.

I'm not much of a Survivor fan, I don't know almost any of them at all.

See above.

That would depend on what I was being confronted with. Fairly calm, though.

Uh... Gee, I have to think about that...

I guess behind the scenes fellow. Sorta manipulating people when I need to, but usually staying out of everything, still a part of it but not in the center, not the focal point of anything. People find focal points. It's harder to hit someone you don't see.

Crazy asshole with no sense of tact, or giant supermanipulative bitch nobody likes. Siiiigh...

I don't really have a problem with most people. I'm fine as long as they're fine.

Trolls and asshats, especially people who do it on purpose. I DESPISE the... what's the name... Head Bitch in Charge? category. Go die in a fire, please and thank you. Nobody likes you, and ratings pigs aren't needed online.

I like honor in my games. If I make a promise, I keep it, and I'd expect other people to as well. Or I'd like to. Unfortunately, people are people, and I trust them to be people - which includes being a backstabbing sonofabitch if they think they can get away with it.

Strategy? Wut? I want to not be out second. Beyond that... I'll figure something out. Probably on the fly, knowing me.

Well, I'm looking to start College sometime next year (technically arguably this year, I mean 2013, but it's two hours ten minutes until then for me and I don't know when you'll read this). Also I happen to have 'autism' (actually aspergers). I don't know how important that is.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22:47 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: gumshoe86
    I am a member of the following forums: Survivor Sucks

It depends. I should be free during those time frame

GO apeshit crazy

Many time. only won Mole

Jimmy J, Judd, Greg Buis

Paloma, Brenda, Blake

Calm and cool headed

Don't care

Unexcptedly popular and unspoken

Those who are not Indians, Muslims and foolish

Those who are Indians, Muslims and foolish

Those who want it

Game by game and day by day

Dunno

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23:55 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: phant0m
    I am a member of the following forums: Survivor Sucks

A couple hours a day.

Occasional boredom. Plus I wanted to try something like this!

No, I have not.

It's honestly hard to match your personality to a couple of people you've seen a few hours of on tv. But if I had to choose it would probably be

1) Randy - for his general attitude towards other people and the game
    2) Courtney Y. - for her snarkiness and sense of humour
    3) Brian H. - for his cold and calculated approach to strategy

Coach, because he is a totally boss and is by far the most amusing thing I've ever see on my tv.

Brenda, because she is the best (and only?) CPN female ever!

Tyson, because he was hilarious!

It depends on what the confrontation is about. If it's related to strategy, my immediate reaction would probably be to lie to their face do diffuse the situation for now so that I could figure out a better long term plan later on. If it's about something else, I would probably try to logically reason with them to calm them down, because I would not want to hurt my social game.

I don't really care as long as I don't end up as one of these people who did not get any airtime. I'd probably be a good narrator due to my cynicism and my sarcastic sense of hummour.

I kinda just that in the previous question. Pretty much what I said above goes for this. Although I would like a strategic side to my persona to be shown as well.

I hate pretty much everyone. That gives me the ability to pretend to actually care what people are saying and get along with most of them.

I try to avoid open confrontations, although what annoys me the most are the people who choose to follow their morals over playing a game. It's stupid.

Ice-cold, calculated games like the one Brian or Kim have played appeal to me the most actually. I appreciate the lack of emotion with which they cut people's throats and crush their souls!

It's stupid to have a set strategy going into something like this. My strategy will be adaptability. I'll take the game day by day and adapt to whatever comes my way instead of trying to bend my gameplay towards the predetermined strategy that I have.

I honestly think I've written enough about myself, answering the questions above. If you're not able to make a decision based on what I've already said, you're a fool.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24:53 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Punx193
    I am a member of the following forums: None

Basically 24/7 I love being on my computer XD

Cutthroat and being the bastard that you need to be

Big Brother DA and Survivor Cartoon War

Crystal Cox, Courtney Yates, and Kenny from Gabon

Crystal Cox, Courtney Yates, Cirie Fields

That bitch better back the fuck up

Sneaky, Cunning and Sly

Bitchy and friendly to the people I like

People who seem all right with me in my book

Those who try to pick a fight with me

A Mental and Stragist game

Try to think one step ahead of everyone else and find out who stay loyal and who just need to get the fuck out

I have Asperger and I'm Partly Deaf

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26:03 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Blueberry

I have no current obligations so I can devote as much time possible.

The hosts really want me to play and I've heard nothing but great things about ~STRANDED~ so I thought to myself, why the hell not?

I have played in over 50 ORGs over the past 2/3 years. Everything from Survivor/Big Brother/Arena/Hybrid/Colo etc...

RC - orchastrized just like I usually am... passionate... kind of delusional/memorable..
    Cirie - a liability at challenges but makes up for it with strategic game. Huge fan of big moves.
    Lisa - Loyal.. perhaps too loyal for her own good. Emotional

RC - recent season bias lol... i see a lot of myself in her
    Sash - he owned Nicarafua! Huge fan of his, robbed of his rightful win :(
    Danielle - no real reason.. I just like her and her taste in allies

Instant fantard mode! I'll probably even squeal!!

Probably like Fabio but with a much better edit and with actual gameplay... he fucking sucked.

I'm unique so I will definitely get a edit. Whether good or bad remains to be seen. Probably like Dreamz? Sugar?

The sweethearts! I'm big on social game. If you are rude to me I will NOT work with you. PERIOD!

The bullies... those of whom treat me like utter crap.

I respect all styles! I'm more of a "make moves" type of guy but I can appreciate a good UTR game.

To win obviously and To succeed! I have hosts WANTING ME in their game so I have to give them something to remember me by. No pressure right?

I always give 100%, I'm passionate! I never give up! I scramble when in trouble, I blindside bitches when they have it coming. I'm unpredictable. I'm versatile and you are guaranteed a GREAT game with me in the game. Which is Good for YOU, Bad for the PLAYERS, usually lol.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26:57 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Name/Identity: Jeremy
    I am a member of the following forums: Survivor Sucks, ORG Yuniverse, None

I work full time, so four days a week from 10-7 CST I will not be available to play (unless those days are Saturday/Sunday, where I am available until 6/5 PM, respectively). Aside from that, I am completely available.

I've heard a lot about this series, but I've never actually applied. I saw the application on GTFO, and have open availability- so I went for it. I'd love to conquer a 'Stranded' game.

I've been playing ORG games since 2004. From the Altreality/OnlineSurvivor/Sucks communities, and other, scattered, sites. I've played standard Survivor, Big Brother, The Mole, and other mixed games. I'd like to say that I've played in at least 60 full games over the years.

Greg Buis- My absolute favorite Survivor, him and I both use humor as a social strategy- but implement cut-throat techniques when it's the smart thing to do.

John Fincher- Stunningly attractive, brilliant man who would have definitely gone far in his season if circumstances had been different. Why are we a good match? Well, we're both stunningly attractive, brilliant men.

Dave Cruser- Really smart guy from Survivor: China. Again, bad circumstances. Brilliant with strategy, but bad at keeping his temper down. I sometimes have to hold myself back in these games and go into robot mode, and Dave is always a reminder of how it would turn out for me if I did otherwise.

1. Greg Buis- There will never be another dude like Greg. Handsome, brilliant, beyond his years in terms of survivor strategy. We would play exactly the same way.

2. Jerri Manthey- Has played this game three different times, three different ways in all three of Survivor's main stages of life. And absolutely was a huge factor in the success of all three seasons.

3. Ami Cusack- The person who got my interested in Survivor. My first season was the ninth- and it coincided with my first ORG. At the time, Ami was in control of the season. And because of mismanaged micromanaging, she was taken out of the game.

First, I would want to hear everything they know about the situation- from their perspective. Then I would work to figure out how they reached their conclusion. I'd take this information and then manipulate it from the source, and have them go after someone else.

For example. "I'm voting for you."
    "Why are you voting for me?"
    *eventual explanation*
    *work to move vote somewhere else*

It seems like a logical plan, and it seems like I'm not taking any other factors into perspective- but it's difficult to gather false perspectives. I'll have to wait for that moment to strike.

A villain. I am always a villain at heart, but I am a villain that wins.

Like a sociopathic dumbass.

Sweet women in their 20s, younger gay men, innocent people. They keep me humble. I don't really get along with hothead dudes.

Oh wait, should have guessed this question would come up. People that value their online perspectives so much that they get physically upset when those ideas are challenged.

The underdog destroying everything in his path.

I would love to play with a clean slate, in a brand new environment with brand new people. And then I want to beat them all.

My name is Jeremy. I have hosted several games:

http://www.survivor-games.com/shitilike/
    http://s4.zetaboards.com/shitilike2/index/

Along with several GTS Pokemon Mini's.

I have won several games, but those boards are down. One that is still up is Survivor: Belize hosted by JeffP3.

http://survivor-games.com/belize/

And I just recently was runner-up in DietGreenTea's Survivor All Stars game, 'The End of Time.'

http://www.survivor-games.com/endoftime/index.php

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12:18 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    You may have mentioned this already, but I forget. Any chance you can either pull up bios for the returners, or have them fill out a new one, like some sort of questions relating to how they feel about returning?

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31:08 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:You may have mentioned this already, but I forget. Any chance you can either pull up bios for the returners, or have them fill out a new one, like some sort of questions relating to how they feel about returning?

afaik, they each will do that this week, and that will be how the partnerships will be decided on. At least that's how it was in my Season - each noob chose a Vet by application without knowing who it corresponded to, and first come first serve got paired up. But idk if that's how we're doing it here, Jeff?

Also, we need to know the tribe breakdown before we can predict things. Jeff mentioned making each tribe half and half this time, which hasn't been done before. I'm apprehensive about that though, it could lead to a noob slaughter, and it makes the pairings much easier to work out (last pair standing gets some kind of immunity talismans I think - not idols, this needs to be played publicly at start of TC).

In the meantime, let me write up a little post for each, with what I know about their last game, so you at least get an idea of their playstyle.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33:22 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    S9 - Mikey B - TriTl

Image Image

I know he came 12th of 20 in Season 9 - Trinidad & Tobago, and literally nothing else about him as a player or in Stranded. He is not an ORGY regular unless he's under some other name these days.

Jeff or Carl's gonna have to fill us in here.
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:03:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33:38 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    -cut-
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33:51 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Russell - TooManyNachos

Season 13 - Cambodia - 9th/16

Image Image

Another one I have very little knowledge of his exact Stranded history. He & the male tribe enter the merge up in numbers by a good bit, yet the boots from merge on went - female - challenge whore male - him. So something wasn't right with his game. Jeff/Carl?

Outside of Stranded, I have hosted TMN a few times. He is primarily a socially driven player, with a penchant for schticks. I can see that hurting him simply because he's Russell. Will he go with that even as an open-ID player? Who knows? I should stick with the facts here and keep spec for the blog threads though. He has 26 games played and never won. I don't know why not. Whenever I see him he is making all the right connections, and can slip into a well-connected position of control very easily, but something always goes awry for him.
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:46:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34:06 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    S14 - Fabio - JediJun

Season 14 Malaysia - 6th/20
    Also, Aussie vs US Season Joint 2nd/16

Image Image Image

I know the Aussie Season is not strictly canon to the series but I played very closely with him there, and I would think he played an even better game than in Malaysia and way better than his single vote at FTC would seem.

Fabio plays UTR, which is not super exciting to watch, but he is extremely good at it. He has a fantastic ability to get close to people without being too close. Everyone in both those games always thought Fabio was at least kind of with them. He was certainly never perceived as 'with the others'. He's the kind of player that if you are with him he is probably third to you behind two others, and if you are against him you think he's the one from the other side that is closest to you and you can flip the easiest. he always manages to put himself in the position of being essential to the majority, and never disposable or any kind of target. He's the male Kim :P
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:13:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34:24 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Chase - AveryC

Season 14 - Malaysia - Placed 8th/20

Image Image

Now these next two are hella biased remembrances from my own PoV within the game - I was playing, not hosting - so probably less than accurate, but they'll have to do for now.

Chase was arguably the best player on the noobs tribe. Found an idol early, made good connections right in the center of each and every alliance on the tribe bar one, worked his secret partnership harder earlier than anyone else - which were all fantastic reasons to make him the perfect scapegoat once the tribe exploded. lol. I can't even say it worked and that he actually would have left before one of us because as soon as the chance to mutiny popped up, himself & Alina (Chaste & Whorelina) took it in an instant.

He went to the other tribe and survived all four back-to-back boots till merge by getting in good with his SP Taj, outlasting two vets on the tribe from the start, the third noob ship jumper, and Whorelina (who technically was removed, but Chase was in no danger regardless). Then merge and a deadlock sides battle was on the cards. Knowing the targets on their side were him, Taj, and Peih-Gee, Taj & Chase used their two idols to cover the odds - Chase giving his to Peih-Gee. PG, thinking she knew better/getting greedy/idk decided instead to play the idol intentionally late to let everyone know she had an idol now or w/e. I never quite understood. Peih-Gee went home instead of me thank fuck, and once Chase was outside the numbers, we took him out for being a threat pretty soon after.

Outside of Stranded Chase is a host in the Aussie series (Na'Onka). He will use that to get close to Brook & Ted (& maybe John). He is very social, and stable, and best part - never afraid to make a big move.

Also, I hope you remembered to make him Chaste and not just Chase :P a lá his lurker avvie in Greece.

Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34:37 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Jake - SimonLOFT
    Season 15 Greece - Placement 13th/16

Jake is a rare type of player in that he's a pure sweetheart. If you can recall the RL Thailand merge episode where his tribe knew someone was getting booted and he led them in a pure love-fest goodbye - that is Jake to a tee. It's hard to see a devious bone in his body and watching him wrestle with his morals within the game is what makes him so good to watch.

He was also inadvertently responsible for turning Ted into a monster :D (Forgive my memory on this) The two of them and Brian were an early core of three in Greece, he or Brian sent a PM to the other meant for Ted (no biggie, they shared everything anyway) But the title was "Who do you want to boot Ted?". This then turned into a threeway PM between them, and Ted read the title as "Who do you want to boot, Ted?" :D That is not quite what happened but close enough lol. Ted took from it that Brian and Jake were setting up his blindside when that was the last thing either of them wanted. Ted went on to find the idol, mutiny to the other tribe, and swear vengeance on them. Hilarity ensued.

Taj's End-Of-Game Ranking (5th/16);

Most of you probably don't remember Jake or didn't appreciate him that much, but I definitely did. I loved Jake and I was so pissed and bitter about his blindside because I think he could've been amazing had he made it longer. As many know, I'm a huge fan of emotional players. His bitter vote for Helen? Priceless. His big heart reminds me of myself and had he made it longer, I definitely think he could've stirred up some trouble. He wasn't afraid to make decisions that suited himself and I appreciated that about him. He just left too early icon_cry

Brenda's Pre-Merge Boot Ranking (1st/6);

Strategically, Jake ranks above Jan because he was at least trying to make some moves, it's not really his fault he was both hoodwinked by Brian & sent Ted packing with a misread message. But again, like Jan & Ken before him, he simply wasn't doing enough socially - to all but ignore Penny and Erin even when his tribe was down to five players standing just isn't going to cut it on a tribe that small.

What Jake brought to the game emotionally was pretty beautiful I have to say. It's a rare thing to see a player so torn up over a vote - and then that heartfelt apology to Helen followed. I believe that was truly written from the heart, where other players might have written it as a 'tactic' which is simply adorkable. Again, credit to your casting Jeff, Thailand's 'Erin's Boot' episode was one of the truly touching moments in Survivor, and Stranded Jake was every bit as empathy-driven.

I have to say he's the one boot so far I really regret, watching him struggle ethically with his decisions if he got into the later rounds would have been a emotional rollercoaster. Watching the confusion set in when he rejoined with Ted would also have been laffos.

I'm also quite glad he got to prove himself as a challenge contributor in the counting challenge.

Players wrote:Jake (TC): It really pains me to vote out anyone. I have only known them for a few days but I honestly love them all and I feel really bad right now.. :(

Brian (Confessional): Jake acts like he doesn’t really understand this game and is trying to figure it out. I think he is genuinely struggling trying to adapt to the board, but I also feel like he’s smarter than he is leading on as far as strategy goes

Ted (Confessional): I'm leaving this tribe because Jake is a liar. I don't trust him a single iota. I got a PM from Brian, the subject of which was: "Re: are you for ted?" addressed to me and Jake. The text of it was about how he thought Ken was "fishier" than me.

Then, what do you know, I get a vote (probably from Jake) about how "fishy" I am. Coincidence? I think not.

That is why I'm pissed off and want to leave the tribe. I don't like Jake.

Helen (Vote): This is the toughest vote yet, but we need a strong tribe. I'm terribly sorry and hope you understand.

Jake's Final Words wrote:I feel like I left at a perfect time. The two tribes weren't feuding at all (which I was getting REALLY tired of) and it felt good for me to be at peace in the game. I did my part in the challenge pretty much perfectly and our tribe was super united, even at TC. I just felt really at peace that night.

icon_wub
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:15:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34:51 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Ken - Gojira
    Season 15 Greece - Placed 15th/16 - First Boot from his tribe

Now reading this compared to the other two from Greece, you're probably wondering why he deserves a shot here. But his Stranded past isn't his whole history. He just got off on the wrong foot there and really didn't know what he was doing. As of now he has nine games under his belt including one win. He has developed into a very stable, very social player. Not fantasticly fast in challenges but good attention to detail and a real teamworker - he is hero-mold for sure. He literally couldn't possibly not be better than last time out.

Taj's End-of-Game Cast Ranking (13th/16)

I want Ken to give ORGs another shot in the future because I do think his strategy was viable. I don't think his execution was the best, especially considering the sabotage twist, but it's mostly from a lack of practice. He is a smart player, and someone who is passionate about the game. I would like if it ever did return to ORGs, to allow himself to develop more of a personality. He was very robotic and cold, which always turns people off in the long run. I think he forgot that he was playing with real people. He was very active in the LL, which I obviously appreciate.

Brenda's Pre-Merge Ranking (4th/6)

IDK what to make of Ken really. I think he came into the game with an overly cautious approach. Every time he tried to fly the flag for tribal unity, it came off as more and more suspicious. Only Jake fully trusted him I think, and was toying with the idea of a all-male alliance but didn't get it together in time. He probably would have survived the night of his boot at Jan's expense had he not tried to oust Ted - ironically he was suspicious of Ted taking the clues, and people were happy enough to write Ken's name down for pretty much that exact reason icon_lol

Plus again, very little PM activity, he nearly talked exclusively with Brian & Ted at the start. By the time he added Jake and Helen to his chatmates it was already too little too late. He tried to argue his case against Jan, who replied that she was more social than Ken, and I laughed at the time. Yet now I think of it, it was really Jan's bond to Erin that may have saved her - the same Erin that Ken neglected to PM even once in the game - so Jan may very well have been right. icon_surprised

Players wrote:Ken (Confessional): Right now the person I get along best with, is Brian. I talk to Ted a little but, but I am suspicious of him. I wont point any fingers though. For one, I have no absolute proof who took the deal. Secondly, if I point fingers at people, they might think I am trying to deflect the target off of myself, so I am just going to let it go, for now.

Brian (Confessional): You can’t expect to stay safe in a Survivor game if you only talk to two people and tell one of these people you don’t trust the other.

Ted (Confessional): I'd bet Ken will start pointing fingers at others. If a third person takes it, that would be hilarious. People will start to confuse this game with Cluedo in seconds. Personally, I would attempt to blame Ken in the shelter with the machete.

Erin (Confessional): Anytime someone talks about the clues to the HII, Ken responds in a very suspicious manner. When we were talking about the plan to share the idol clues, he seemed hesitant. Very suspicious...

Ted (Vote): You are legitimately the most annoying person I have come across in this game. I can't stand your constant talk of the Asteria tribe's dynamics, and to be perfectly frank, I can't stand you. I'm almost 100% certain you fancy yourself as such a strategist that you've been taking the idols for the last two rounds, and that pisses me off to no end. If you really wanted to get to know the inner workings of the Asteria tribe dynamics, you should have joined them today. You're a dolt, and you need to get off the Helios island right now. - Sincerely, Ted Rogers Jr.

Ken's Final Words wrote:My only regret was not being more vocal about my distrust of Ted. If we had more time to talk about how to vote I could have defended myself better.

That being said, I love his continued interest in the game and his activity levels in LL is the driving force thats pushing the rest of the pre-jurors hang around so big time kudos for that.

icon_yes
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:25:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Next

Return to Planning