OfflineLurker Ibrehem
Paschal English icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

OfflineLurker Penny
Greecian Champion
Nobody. I played most like myself.

OfflineChad Crittenden
Host
I wasn't aware you actually tried to play during Stranded Caryn. icon_razz

As for me. I have no idea. I've made it pretty clear at this point I haven't watched a lot of Survivor. If I could compare my game last season to anyone it would probably be Dan Gheesling from BB (acting dumb and not in control to individuals when I was actually in control of a lot of the situations). I didn't want to play that way but I was forced into it because my alliance decided to blow itself up and I had no choice but to play dirty. And I'm competitive and stuff.

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Chad Crittenden wrote:I wasn't aware you actually tried to play during Stranded Caryn. icon_razz

As for me. I have no idea. I've made it pretty clear at this point I haven't watched a lot of Survivor. If I could compare my game last season to anyone it would probably be Dan Gheesling from BB (acting dumb and not in control to individuals when I was actually in control of a lot of the situations). I didn't want to play that way but I was forced into it because my alliance decided to blow itself up and I had no choice but to play dirty. And I'm competitive and stuff.

icon_lol

From an outsiders perspective I saw chad as more of an Eliza or Cochran... Kind of a nervous player who would change their plans on a whim, but was still a good player if that made sense

Offlinelurker ryan
I would say I played like none of them too. Unless there is someone who got lost and kind of wandered around while challenges were going on icon_unsure

If I had to pick I would say Wanda Shirk, or Jonathan Libby, but I hate to overrate my game like that.

OfflineLurker Tom
You know what, I'm going to try this with everyone I played with in Costa Rica:

Jeff Wilson : Jeff Wilson icon_lol

I gave up after that one. Somebody less lazy should do this though.

OfflineJeff Probst
Host
Tom ALWAYS picked a new favorite all the time with the latest rumor he heard. Very wanton with his favorites. In that way he was a lot like Ami, silent leader who played favorites with underdogs. Lex was also like that with brandon and some others. I think Tom was more Ami with a more likable demeanor.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
I played like Brenda. Twice. Scrambling is for pussies. It's not my fault people won't go to the end with the best and/or would rather be lied to. icon_rolleyes

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
Host
When I found out I was given Mia as an identity, I was pissed and I decided that there was no way in hell that I was like Mia, but then it sort of happened. Mia was a perfect fit for me.

OfflineBrenda Lowe
Host
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:..then it sort of happened. Mia was a perfect fit for me.

I think this is the goal of all the casting. Look at Jane here. She was so "I'm not Jane!!", but she really is that twisted sarky hag whether she likes it or not. And this is true of so many people in the series.

OfflineLurker Cwisty
Brenda Lowe wrote:
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:..then it sort of happened. Mia was a perfect fit for me.

I think this is the goal of all the casting. Look at Jane here. She was so "I'm not Jane!!", but she really is that twisted sarky hag whether she likes it or not. And this is true of so many people in the series.

yeah for example look at Ryan - the RL one was the first boot and the Stranded one was the second boot :O

Offlinelurker ryan
I was actually the 5th boot =/

OfflineLurker Cwisty
gj

Offlinelurker ryan
I know thanks. II was such a threat my tribe had to throw a challenge and boot me. They ended up having like 3 people they took to the merge flip on them too bc they wee that awful. Yikes.

OfflineLurker Cwisty
repeat what you are saying I can't hear you from 13th place.

Offlinelurker ryan
You can't hear me period icon_rolleyes It was 12th too btw.

OfflineLurker Cwisty
lurker ryan wrote:You can't hear me period icon_rolleyes It was 12th too btw.

okay I actually lol'ed at the first part icon_lol well played, ryan, well played.

OfflineLurkerGregg
From the swap on I would say Pete cause I lied a lot and none of it actually benefited my game.

OfflineLurker Penny
Greecian Champion
Does anybody even remember Penny from Survivor Thailand? Like I dont even remember that biatch. Im sure Probst was trying to find somebody for me and he was like Eh we'll just do Penny since nobody knows who she is anyway.

Next

Return to Lurkers