Re: ¡Hot Tamale!

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57:10 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    John wrote:Brown tribe had a disadvantage here. Look at the names they had to post. They were all longer names. Jill, Holly, Tyrone and Jolanda compared to Yve, Ted, Marty and Chase. That's 22 letters compared to 16. Why purple tribe didn't switch Jill for Russell amazes me.

What? You can easily multi-tab, and cut and paste icon_laughing

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:59:47 am

OfflineJohn
    lurker ryan wrote:
    John wrote:Brown tribe had a disadvantage here. Look at the names they had to post. They were all longer names. Jill, Holly, Tyrone and Jolanda compared to Yve, Ted, Marty and Chase. That's 22 letters compared to 16. Why purple tribe didn't switch Jill for Russell amazes me.

What? You can easily multi-tab, and cut and paste icon_laughing

Not necessarily because you don't know who will pass it to you so you can't pass it back to them and by the time you cut and paste it'll take just as long to type and post.

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:02:01 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    I actually didn't watch the challenge, did you have to pass it back to who passed it to you? I have played this in another series, and you could pass it to whoever you wanted to, so it was easy enough to have a name ready, and C/P that shit, and if anyone passed it to you, then you were ready.

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:09:18 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    kk I just read it, and you can't pass to who passed it to you. That is actually a good rule for that game, the series I played it in didn't use that. It would make it a bit tougher, but you could still have it where all you had to type was the name, after C/Ping pass it to.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16:51 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    John wrote:On another note Mia lost this challenge for us last season. Haha, Everyone was so pissed at her. This challenge revealled quite a bit in our season.

Haha I didn't lose it, but I didn't help. It was me, Brook, and Jolanda left, and then I got distracted by Brenda's post (she posted at like the same time as Brook who was passing to me) and then I didn't see Brook's post.

But I fully stand by the fact that Brook lost that one. icon_biggrin

Previous

Return to Lurkers