Re: John Hate Thread

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20:36 am

OfflineJohn
    And what happened.

Chad felt I was avoiding answering his questions so he wrote an offensive post in my confessionals which called me a few choice names and that I was a fuckwit and immature and God knows whatever else which I really didn't appreciate especially from a host and especially from someone I genuinely liked. I took offence to Chad's post as I never denied answering his questions, I just hadn't got around to them yet so I requested an apology as I found his actions uncalled for and that upset him even more hence the start of this thread. Chad was trying to tell me he was joking but I didn't see it as a joke especially as he had never spoken to me in such a manner in the past and that upset him even more too.

Mia then took over but Chad is a fan of me and didn't stay away for too long. I got a nice apology in the end.

And BOOOOOOOOO at you guys all hating me. I will say that I made alliances and I stayed true to them in both games I played. Most of you turned on someone at some point so maybe look at your games and look at yourselves because most of you are pretty pathetic. Atleast I am proud of how I played. I didn't do anything others didn't. I might have told a lie but there was a reason for it, I might have started that fake fight but again there was a reason for it and it was a group effort. I'm sure if Brook didn't turn on me and I made it further and closer to the end you guys would be saying I played a flawless game because even being booted out 5th most people appreciated and acknowledged my efforts more so than most of you who were on the jury. Even the lurkers said the highlight of the season was the Brook and John fight which happened once we were both voted out so that says something for all of you.

So hate me all you like. I'm sure John will be back and hopefully third times a charm.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31:35 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    j o i n u s . . .

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49:05 am

OfflineJohn
    Brenda Lowe wrote:j o i n u s . . .

??

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:52:55 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    John <3

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57:09 am

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    John wrote:

??

John wrote:Poor me. icon_weep

I'll leave and let you fuckwits continue to bitch!

I didn't want you to leave, and would rather you joined in with bitching rather than going.

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:02:05 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    What Brenda said. Don't worry about any of these bitches in here, least of all Penny. And certainly not the hags that have been chastising you in the loser's lodge.

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:02:44 am

OfflineJohn
    Brenda Lowe wrote:
    John wrote:

??

John wrote:Poor me. icon_weep

I'll leave and let you fuckwits continue to bitch!

I didn't want you to leave, and would rather you joined in with bitching rather than going.

Do you want me to bitch about myself?
    I like me and have nothing bad to say about the great person that I am.

Postby Lurker Penny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05:41 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Lol Ryan I dont think I have said one bad thing about John at all. Why would I? He aint a tiprat like you. :)

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12:17 am

OfflineJohn
    lurker ryan wrote:What Brenda said. Don't worry about any of these bitches in here, least of all Penny. And certainly not the hags that have been chastising you in the loser's lodge.

I like Penny. She has always been cool to me so I don't mind her. We've been friends from before I played CR plus she's my home girl so there is a mutual respect there.

As for these "hags". They can say what they want. I'm not gonna lose sleep. No love lost. Most of them have never even spoken to me and if they ever did it was in the game which ended for me over 2 months back so what they say has no credibility anyway.

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13:01 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    Did I say you had said anything bad about him? It was just an example biyatch.

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50:27 am

OfflineJohn
    Chad Crittenden wrote:Yea.... he can go choke on an over-sized dick. I'm sorry if this is unprofessional of me but I don't give a fuck.

So it's fair to say this thread was started out of anger and bitterness.

John might be involved in ALOT of DRAMA but it shouldn't warrant so much hate and dislike especially when it is me defending myself and my beliefs. I have to say I am dissapointed to see this thread on here especially for the reasons it was created.

Chad, you started this publicy so I'm going to put it to a close and I am not doing this to make you look like a douche. I think it's only fair.

Chad Crittenden wrote:OK John. I am here to apologize. You got me all heated this morning for getting mad at me, and then you were mad, which made me mad and it got worse. I want to apologize if I offended you because that was not my intention at all. I was just poking you for fun because I thought we were friends. I may have caught you at a bad time, or you may have really been offended by what I said, and I apologize because that wasn't my intention AT ALL. There was absolutely no substance on my end to what I said to you and I just said it as a joke. But you didn't like the joke so I am sorry. I hope we can be friends again. But in the mean time it is probably better for Mia to take over your confessional because we clearly have communication issues and I don't want us to get in a fight again. Your confessional should be about Stranded, not about me being a douche.

As for the last post I made, I shouldn't have done that and I was just overreacting to you being pissed off at me which pissed me off and then I was becoming emotional. Sorry. Good luck with the game! And try to get back to your confessional and ignore this whole mess. Maybe Mia popping her ugly mug in here can get this back on track. icon_smile

Chad Crittenden wrote:Also on a side note... I just want to apologize again for getting in that fight with you the other night. That was ridiculous and I think I'm just really stressed out because of IRL insanity and I really was joking with you, but I snapped much more easily than I should have just because I have stress coming out of my eyeballs right now.

Postby Lurker Penny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:00:39 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    John wrote:
    lurker ryan wrote:What Brenda said. Don't worry about any of these bitches in here, least of all Penny. And certainly not the hags that have been chastising you in the loser's lodge.

I like Penny. She has always been cool to me so I don't mind her. We've been friends from before I played CR plus she's my home girl so there is a mutual respect there.

Suck on a massive dick Ryan.

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:31:56 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    I'm good, offer your tranny sex to some one else.

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33:42 am

OfflineJohn
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:I've never even had a fight with John and I'm still wary of him. But he got me good and he had me thinking I was the HBIC in the first two episodes of Costa Rica. He's good at getting into people's heads, and he sure got Chad.

Just some things I want to clarify with this post.

Firstly, I wasn't playing Chad one bit. I was annoyed at how he spoke to me and if it was a joke or not I didn't take it as one especially as he had never spoken to me in such a way before.

Secondly, I think you might be delusional about what was going on in our CR game whilst I was still in it. I was a last minute replacement and was given my login details well over a day after the game had commenced so coming in late I needed to earn some trust and that's why I created that lie. It was believable and at the time worked to my advantage. I had two people trusting me and watching my back. I never rubbished you to others (besides my confessionals but that was for humour more than anything) nor did I ever want you voted out. In that fake fight it was never me sending the other tribe a message to get rid of you.

I was loyal to my alliances and bonds and in my eyes I had made a pretty solid alliance and a good bond with you before that switch up. I wanted you in the alliance but I knew the others weren't fond of you.

Once I was voted out I sent a message to Brenda to say hi to you and Chad the two people I lied to who I actually liked and was rooting for and you replied with a "FUCK JOHN". Now I know a certain someone was rubbishing me to you without knowing my intentions and you believed every word he told you.

Then we played another game unbeknownst to each other where in the end I had your back and never lied to you once and then in the end I expressed my thoughts on how the events to you being voted out were really unfair giving me a strike and putting a target on myself.

Thirdly, What you're weary of I don't know? I've played 4 games and in all 4 games I might not have faired well but I've made alliances and always stuck with them. Yes I told a lie but so did everybody else at some point. Atleast there was a good reason for mine and my lie worked it's magic like I intended it to. I see no difference in my lie than a lie someone said about who they were voting for for the purpose to blindside someone. A lie is a lie. Furthermore, most people broke their alliances or betrayed someone, I never did. I think you're weary of the wrong people. I'm not going to mention names but I bet a fair few from our CR game who have posted above would turn on you before I would if we were aligned and on the same tribe. Didn't most of them turn on someone in the CR game?

Maybe you should look at the bigger picture and not take the word of others before you speak?

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37:15 am

OfflineJohn
    Penny and Ryan.

I'm loving that there is a fight that doesn't involve me or Brook.
    Although I guess it does invlove me somewhat as your fight is based on a post I made. icon_unsure

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41:15 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    Nono me and Penny were being catty before you got here I think. Its not really a fight on my end, I am just having fun with her.

I can't read the word unbeknownst without this coming to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTNzd-mk82Q

Also I believe honesty is the best policy in ORGs. I never lie in games, and have always only told the truth icon_biggrin

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15:05 am

OfflineJohn
    lurker ryan wrote:Nono me and Penny were being catty before you got here I think. Its not really a fight on my end, I am just having fun with her.

Also I believe honesty is the best policy in ORGs. I never lie in games, and have always only told the truth icon_biggrin

Haha, I remember seeing that before.

I agree with your thoughts. I try to be truthful and honest and for the most part I am. Maybe a little too honest as it's been my downfall a number of times.

I just wanted to clear some things up above because a part of me feels that I was painted as the devil in the CR game and the worlds biggest villain as almost every player in CR had shit to say about me, including those I never even spoke to and alot of the returnees in this current game had that in the back of their minds and in a way impacted my game as one of their voting confessionals highlighted that. The only person who was actually speaking to me and keeping me in the know was Brook of all people (and Marty but he was my partner) where everyone else was keeping their distance. I don't see the villain side. A few online friends say to embrace it. But I told one lie and had a massive argurment so that makes me evil and such a villain? I don't get it.

Postby Lurker Penny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:31:05 am

OfflineLurker Penny
    Greecian Champion
    Everybody is trying to get a piece of me I dont even know why?

Postby lurker ryan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01:01 am

Offlinelurker ryan
    John wrote:
    lurker ryan wrote:Nono me and Penny were being catty before you got here I think. Its not really a fight on my end, I am just having fun with her.

Haha, I remember seeing that before.

I agree with your thoughts. I try to be truthful and honest and for the most part I am. Maybe a little too honest as it's been my downfall a number of times.

I just wanted to clear some things up above because a part of me feels that I was painted as the devil in the CR game and the worlds biggest villain as almost every player in CR had shit to say about me, including those I never even spoke to and alot of the returnees in this current game had that in the back of their minds and in a way impacted my game as one of their voting confessionals highlighted that. The only person who was actually speaking to me and keeping me in the know was Brook of all people (and Marty but he was my partner) where everyone else was keeping their distance. I don't see the villain side. A few online friends say to embrace it. But I told one lie and had a massive argurment so that makes me evil and such a villain? I don't get it.

I was joking with the always tell the truth thing hence the icon_biggrin Everyone lies at some point or another or withholds the truth. I am surprisingly more truthful in games than I would have ever thought though.

You do seem to have a hella villain reputation from CR. I didn't lurk that season much, and know little about it. By the time I got an account there was so much to read, I just decided being lazy and not doing it was the better option. Open ID can always have is draw backs I guess.

Postby John » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:07:38 am

OfflineJohn
    lurker ryan wrote:You do seem to have a hella villain reputation from CR. I didn't lurk that season much, and know little about it. By the time I got an account there was so much to read, I just decided being lazy and not doing it was the better option. Open ID can always have is draw backs I guess.

Yeah I think my reputation hurt my game this season and I think it was players from CR who didn't like me that painted me to be such a villain and evil person. You didn't miss much in CR, it was a snoozy season. The jury were pretty boring. The highlight was the fight between me and Brook is Loser Lounge. Even the hosts said we were more entertaining than those that were still in the game and the game itself so that says something. icon_lol

PreviousNext

Return to Lurkers