Surveys

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14:29 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

The Servey
    1. What personality types do you get along with? clash with?
    I can get along with pretty much almost everyone, but if you start to annoy me way too much, I'm going to end up hating you. No offense.

2. Are you typically a dominant personality in most friendships? Submissive? Neither?
    I say neither. It pretty much that I can talk to people pretty well but I would also like to see them talk to me so I don't feel lonely.

3. What is your strategy in the game?
    Trust in your friends and kick the assholes out of the game when they are a threat to the game.

4. What type of partner are you looking for in the game?
    Someone who isn't scared of a fight or a challenge.

5. How would most people describe you? What are you really like?
    Most people would describe me as a loner, but to me, I'm an insane person that can tend to be a tad bit annoying. Just got to know my limit on how I can speak.

Re: Surveys

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:15:12 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Survey
    I get along with the type of people who are a bit negative, know what they're doing and often bond with people over talking about them. A little bit arrogant, but there's definitely reason behind their arrogance. I clash with try-hard's, inactives and basics. If you aren't unique, you aren't with me.

2. Are you typically a dominant personality in most friendships? Submissive? Neither?
    I just feel like if you're the most dominant person in a friendship, you're friends with the wrong person. You need to be friends with somebody that's as combative as ya', because if not? Ya in the wrong damn circle of friends.

Win. Aim high, go high.

I'm looking for the type of partner that can pick up my slack in challenges, joke around with me, will be active and of course, knows what they're doing.

Most people will describe me as a demanding, boss type. But I'm really a kind soul once you get behind my tough demeanor. icon_wub

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:15:57 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Survey Answers
    Please PM me your answers to the following questions. Remember to take your time and fill them out thoroughly.

I get along with intelligent people who I can have proper discussions with. I clash with ignorant and stupid people, especially those with poor spelling.

I can be either, if I am in a relationship with a particularly submissive person I will have no problem dominating the relationship whereas if the person is particularly dominating I am happy to go along with what they want.

Lay low pre-merge, play bigger at the merge. Find someone who I can trust implicitly and then base my alliance around that.

Someone I can trust whole-heartedly and talk strategy with, someone I can be loyal to and who will be loyal to me. I want a Malcolm/Denise, Chelsea/Kim, Sophie/Albert a Stephen/JT relationship... those are the ones that win.

People would describe me as: friendly, funny, snarky
    I am really: analytical, good judge of character, fucking hilarious

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16:55 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Partner Survey.
    Doing this quickly to get it in early.

I get along with nice people and don't get along with bitches who don't realise their in a world of their own. If you're an arrogant and condescending mess, you ain't the person for me.

I'd say neither. I like to be nice and everything with everyone. Being dominant or submissive really isn't that good of a place to be.

I just wanna be here and be nice with everyone, make sure everyone is happy and loving the game. Hopefully that should start me off well and maybe make a few alliances along the way.

I'm looking for a good partner, someone who is open to discussion and is always willing to look at multiple options when a complication arises. Mutual benefits are the biggest thing with effective partners and I'm hoping I get a partner who wants to look out for me as I will look out for them.

I think people would describe me as a natural leader, someone who can take charge and do it effectively. I'm not a pushover but I don't like dominance. I think that's close to what I'm like although there's always people who disagree.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18:36 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Survey
    I get along with nice people who have strong morals.

Neither, I like to form partnerships.

Meet new people and make strong friendships to the end.

Someone who is genuinely looking for an actual partner to team up with in this game.

If someone were to describe me in real life? They'd say I was nice. And cute. Wouldn't harm a fly.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19:45 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Partner Surveys
    I'll be honest, I don't care who the hell I'm partnering with, it's going to be the only secret I end up taking to the ship off this island when I end up going. I MIGHT suggest just pairing everyone else up and giving me whoever's left, because frankly I won't be here long enough to matter, but eh.

1. What personality types do you get along with? clash with? I get along fairly alright with pretty much anyone. I've got one primary rule of thumb, though - be a douche, expect a douche. I don't like assholes. I don't like the stupid fucking HBICs that so many people try and fail to be. It's incredibly stupid and pointless, and it's a complete waste. That being said, I'm not going to be here long enough for it to matter, so there's that to consider.

2. Are you typically a dominant personality in most friendships? Submissive? Neither? I'm going to go with option D, all of the above. It depends on who it is. I don't care how it goes. Like I said, I very probably won't be here long enough for it to make any difference at all.

3. What is your strategy in the game? Strategy? STRATEGY?! Where's the roflmao smilie when you need one? That's just laughable.

4. What type of partner are you looking for in the game? One who doesn't mind the fact that their partner is completely and utterly fucked, even before the game's started, just because of who he is. Or, you know, bottom of the barrel. O don't care who it ends up being.

5. How would most people describe you? What are you really like? Uh. Hello? THIS is what I'm really like. Okay, usually I'm more mellow and I've sworn upwards in the thousands of times more often than I usually do over the course of two PMs and a confession post.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:22:20 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

Survey!
    I get along with anyone for the most part so that's kind of hard to say. Come correct when approaching me and we'll be fine. As far as the ones I clash with? Try-Hard bitches for sure!! The players that lose their cool when shit don't go their way. Whiny cunts. The norm.

I would say yes and no? It really depends on the game tbh. Here I plan to go back to my dominant mama bear roots.

Win. No explanation necessary.

Someone loyal and someone that will be willing to share information. I'm looking for that Louise to my Thelma. That Clyde to my Bonnie. The Yang to my Ying.

Versatile. I'm a sweetheart yet I can bring the sass when the situation calls for it. People describe me as emotional icon_excited

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54:56 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host

survey
    I get along with calm, collected people who are focused on their goal and won't sidetrack for any redundant bullshit

No, I wouldn't say I'm a dominant personality unless I absolutely have to be. Then some feelings get hurt usually.

Having a set strategy in a game like that is stupid so my "strategy" would be to adapt to the situation and take everything day-by-day

Not a stupid one, hopefully.

I don't really care about how other perceive me that much, and I honestly don't even wanna know. I guess if I must come up with something, it would be cynical, sarcastic and kinda a bit of an asshole sometimes? I guess.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56:16 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Partner Surveys

Jeff Probst wrote:Please PM me your answers to the following questions. Remember to take your time and fill them out thoroughly.

I like smart people and people who aren't total dumbasses. Manipulative people who have loyalty to those they are aligned with and people who know when to speak and when to shut up.

I hate arrogant self centered people who strive on chaos.

I have to be submissive I'm not nice when I'm dominant I guess.

Not get votes.

Somebody who's smart and will carry me mostly through. Honestly as it stands right now i don't want to do a lot of work and the fact I'm an ugly hag makes it harder to play that cutesy role.

Attractive, fit, good angles for photos, creative, nice nose, I like to look nice. I'm caring at times as long as I like hte person and they aren't homely or poor. I don't like poor people or charity too much. Like in all honesty i don't do it. But I'm a good person who is loyal to their friends.
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52:01 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    I've left the formatting and pre-comments and PM titles in, all the more for the Faves to read into icon_laughing

ftr
    1- Tyrone
    2- Dan
    3- Jill
    4- Holly
    5- Yve
    6- Jimmy J
    7- WendyJo
    8- Marty
    9- Jane

Waiting on; Jimmy T

You could do these whenever since Jimmy T ain't gonna be here till Sunday regardless. But since you've set a time, better stick with it.

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20:51 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    1- Tyrone & Ken
    2- Dan & Fabio
    3- Jill & Ted
    4- Holly & Jolanda
    5- Yve & Chase
    6- Jimmy J & Erica
    7- WendyJo & Jake
    8- Marty & John
    9- Jane & Russell
    10- Jimmy T & Brook

Are you doing the tribe shuffle as of order filled in? or order picked?

If order picked it's the bold as one tribe like so;
    3- Jill & Ted
    2- Fabio & Dan
    6- Jimmy J & Erica
    7- Jake & WendyJo
    4- Holly & Jolanda
    1- Ken & Tyrone
    5 - Yve & Chase
    10 - Brook & Jimmy T
    9 - Jane & Russell
    8 - John & Marty
    Last edited by Brenda Lowe on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43:08 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    What if for the swap you have player in a pair decide between either A or B, and that determines which tribe they go on? It might be a little more fun and unpredictable to watch.

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13:28 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Avatars and confessionals ready for the swap.

I'm going to ask that Mia and Chad start the episode 1 confessionals in those threads again.

Now to set up the challenge...

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17:08 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jeff Probst wrote:Avatars and confessionals ready for the swap.

I'm going to ask that Mia and Chad start the episode 1 confessionals in those threads again.

Now to set up the challenge...

I'll go hit up Palena right now. Not sure how much I'll be around tonight, but I will be some.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17:34 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    And what challenge are you doing? The big puzzle?

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:27:20 pm

OfflineJeff Probst
    Host
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:And what challenge are you doing? The big puzzle?

Yea, I think ill keep it more simple than having 5 different parts.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34:19 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Jeff Probst wrote:
    Mia Galeotalanza wrote:And what challenge are you doing? The big puzzle?

Yea, I think ill keep it more simple than having 5 different parts.

Don't let John compete, please. icon_sick

Postby Carl Bilancione » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:35:10 pm

OfflineCarl Bilancione
    Host
    He has to show up to compete, silly.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40:35 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    At your service.

Postby Chad Crittenden » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:00:10 pm

OfflineChad Crittenden
    Host
    Mia, these are the questions I posted in case you want to copy.

Welcome to Atacama Ken! I'm Chad, in case we haven't met yet.

I'm sure you are settling in but when you get a chance it would be nice to know some of your initial thoughts/feelings on the tribe swap.

Was a tribe swap something you were expecting to happen this season? How about tonight? Were you surprised?

What are your initial thoughts on how this will affect your game plan/strategy moving forward? Do you think you are in a better, worse, or similar situation to where you were on Palena?

Are you happy with the people you ended up with here from the original Palena tribe? Is there anyone that you are unhappy to be separated from? Is there anyone that you wish you could have been separated from?

Going into this, do you plan on sticking with the returnees? Are you willing to branch out and make new alliances outside of those you have formed opening weekend?

Does the tribe swap change your views on the partner twist and how you plan on using it in your game?

Do you have any first impressions of your new tribemates that you are meeting for the first time?

Next

Return to Planning