Final Words

7th Place

Final Words

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16:03 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    Damn! What a way to go. The idol man gets idol'd.

I can't say I was a huge fan of your schtick, but you sure as hell stuck with it! And I have to say, it was great watching you play... You always had us hosts guess... "will he or won't he?"

Here is where we'd like you to look back over the game and share any thoughts you can't post in Ponderosa. What did you learn from this experience first and foremost? Any regrets about the last vote or your game in general? Who are you rooting for and against?

Re: Final Words

Postby Russell » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59:35 am

OfflineRussell
    I am upset that I did not make the end of the game. If I were playin' with smarter players, it wouldn't a even been a damn question. Ken takin' me out over someone like Yve er Danny is a huge mistake for him - I can guarantee you that.

I'm disappointed that Palena is crumbling at the hands of idols. It don't seem fair, and ta be totally honest is a little pathetic. They gotta cheat ta win. RUSSELL HANTZ would never do that. I'm proud of Danny and to a lesser extent, Tyrone, and I'm hopeful that they may pull off a win here.

All I got to say is that I made it two places farther in my return than in my first run. I'm proud a how I played here, and I wish I coulda been here tonight to really prove that I deserved to win the game. I really, really wanted this one, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

*cries*

Return to Russell