Fallen Comrades

4th Place

Re: Fallen Comrades

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:08:57 am

OfflineTyrone

JOLANDA-6TH PLACE. MY BLACK DARLING GODDESS!

Three words: YOUR A GODDESS! I truly loved you so much in this game and I really wanted to sit with you in the finale, mainly because we shared our goals. You told me your goal to get past 10th place and I helped you with that goal. I was so proud that I was able to help you and I was glad we were so loyal to each other like it was a showmance. But sadly you have someone else and I don't take other men ladies. He a lucky bastard. I was so close to winning that immunity and if I did, I would of used the Talisman on you if I did, but sadly I couldn't win Immunity and they would of targeted me if I didn't play the talisman. So I was beyond pissed when Yve didn't vote with us. YOU WERE A SEXY DAMN GODDESS!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19:33 am

OfflineTyrone

DAN-5TH PLACE. MY FIRST ALLY

Dan was my first ally and I'm still proud of him. I found him as a good friend and we were tight to each other even if people thought I was his goat. It was a stroke of luck that we still stayed with each other on the first twist. We were still close to each other and tried to look out for each other. He almost lost trust in Holly and Jill when we were forming our alliance but we were still staying with each other. It was a proud moment that we were still sticking with each other even though I did try voting him off to save Jolanda sexy ass. So I was bummed and when I got the final five immunity win, I sealed his fate which made me sad. Too bad I couldn't of tried to win for him. I still find him as a good friend.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23:53 am

OfflineTyrone
    [img]http://strandedgaming.com/patagonia/arena/images/avatars/gallery/merge/Ken.jpg/img]

KEN-HOPING FOR 3RD PLACE. DOUCHEBAG PARTNER WITH A RIVALRY

I think it plain and simple that I hate Ken and I'm sure this picture just explain enough.

Yup, this explain everything about Ken. Fucking bitch.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:24:42 am

OfflineTyrone
    BAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE HIM SO MUCH, I FAILED HIS PICTURE. GO ME!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:28:16 am

OfflineTyrone

JAKE-EITHER WINNING OR RUNNER UP. HELLO SHEEP!

Yeah I found you to be a shady bastard just like John, but I couldn't seem to think of trying to eliminate you when I had bigger targets in my mind. I feel like you were getting lucky that you weren't being targeted enough to be eliminated. I have to say that is pretty lucky of you but your luck is running out as you will possibly not be winning this game and I can be proud about that.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:31:12 am

OfflineTyrone

YVE-WILL POSSIBLY WIN. THE UTR SHEPARD!

Yeah, I was still wondering how you even got to the final three, but you were possibly one of the best UTR player in this game and you were possibly maybe the mastermind of the game. You had people never wanting to target you and praise you everywhere you walk. You just sat back not doing the challenges when you weren't needed and still survive. I have to say it amazing. I do think you have the best chance of winning.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34:56 am

OfflineTyrone
    And now it the hosts turn. I will explain that in this Rites of Passage. This passage will also be ranking the lovely hosts on who I like the least or spoke to the least to the one I loved the most. It may be a bit obvious who will end up number one.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37:34 am

OfflineTyrone

AMI CUSACK-8TH PLACE HOST

I don't really know what to say much about Ami, I believe I only seen you around like once or twice and it was during the challenges that you were possibly involve in. This is why your 8th as you didn't try speaking to me in the confessionals.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41:37 am

OfflineTyrone

HELEN GLOVER-7TH PLACE HOST

You are pretty much the same reasoning as Ami here, we never spoke much to each others and I only seen you at the challenges but more then Ami so this your seventh place as the top eight hosts. Well done.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:44:49 am

OfflineTyrone

CARL BILANCIONE-6TH PLACE HOST

You are also mainly like the last two in the host ranking because you only spoke at the tribals, but never spoke to me or asked me a question so I guess your lucky to be higher then two girls but not in the top five.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:47:49 am

OfflineTyrone

KIM MULLEN-5TH PLACE HOST

Same reason as the 6th, 7th, and 8th person but I saw you more then them all and it was in the immunity challenges even if they weren't your victory ones. You were so close to the top 4 but not close enough.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:50:47 am

OfflineTyrone

CHAD CRITTENDEN-4TH PLACE HOST

Congrats on making it to the top four. You were involve in my confessionals which gave me a good mood. I will have to say it was nice speaking to you but we were getting drifted apart which made me sad. But hey you made it onto the top four which is a wonderful thing from the hosts.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53:47 am

OfflineTyrone

JEFF PROBST-3RD PLACE HOST

Don't be killing me Probst, your 3rd for a reason because I loved Mia and Brenda more then you because you kept being racist to me and the other black people in the game. I was not thrilled about that. Sure you were our lovely main host, but if you weren't so racist. You may of been able to find yourself in the top two.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56:56 am

OfflineTyrone

MIA GALEOTALANZA-RUNNER UP HOST

Mia, thank so much for letting me be able to do a Rites of Passage. I know how much you want on info about me and my gameplan but I just couldn't try to make myself a hateful person for when the game is over so I was to be trying to keep my info to myself. But you were still there asking for my info and I can respect you for that. This is why your in the top two because you weren't trying to annoy me like Probst did at tribal. You are a goddess.

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00:06 pm

OfflineTyrone
    And finally

BRENDA LOWE-THE WINNER OF THE HOSTS

Brenda you were my favorite host out of everyone. You knew how to bring a smile to me. You were one sexy goddess that made me want to have sex with you which would be creepy to the world. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU BABY! YOU ARE A GODDESS TIME TEN AND WILL REMAIN A SEXY GODDESS!

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00:46 pm

OfflineTyrone
    And thus, my Rites Of Passage is FINISHED!

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:08:58 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    OMW, ty so much icon_wub

I'm afraid it might be about time to burst your bubble and let you know I'm a guy IRL, and as straight as they come. Flattered as fuck though icon_lol

Postby Tyrone » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:18:01 pm

OfflineTyrone
    Brenda Lowe wrote:OMW, ty so much icon_wub

I'm afraid it might be about time to burst your bubble and let you know I'm a guy IRL, and as straight as they come. Flattered as fuck though icon_lol

I know. It just roleplaying to me. I'm a straight guy IRL as well, but when I'm given a character, I go into roleplaying mode. I wasn't being serious about the whole thing. Just complete roleplaying as Tyrone.

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:39:02 pm

OfflineMia Galeotalanza
    Host
    This is my favorite Fallen Comrades ever. icon_wub

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28:18 pm

OfflineBrenda Lowe
    Host
    Tyrone wrote:
    Brenda Lowe wrote:OMW, ty so much icon_wub

I know. It just roleplaying to me. I'm a straight guy IRL as well, but when I'm given a character, I go into roleplaying mode. I wasn't being serious about the whole thing. Just complete roleplaying as Tyrone.

Oh lol cool, I just wanted to be sure icon_lol

I'm sure if I was the RL Brenda Lowe I'd be all over you :P

Previous

Return to Tyrone